This 3/4 in. lead free brass water pressure reducing valve is designed to reduce incoming water pressure to protect plumbing systems and reduce water consumption for commercial, industrial, and residential applications. The easy maintenance assembly consists of a replaceable seat module, NPT threaded female union inlet by NPT female outlet and a bypass feature to control thermal expansion pressure. The temperature range is 33 to 160Â°F (0.5 to 71Â°C). The standard pressure setting is 50 psi (345 kPa) with maximum working pressure at 300 psi (20.7 BAR).
- Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure
- Sealed spring cage with stainless steel cage screws
- Integral stainless steel strainer removable for cleaning
- Replaceable seat module
- 3/4 in. NPT threaded female union inlet by NPT female outlet
- Standard pressure setting is 50 psi